?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

LADIES...Do you enjoy being a woman?

I loooooove being a woman. If you love being a woman HOLLA!!!! LOL

Tell me why you love being a woman.

I love being a woman because we are the only ones able to bring forth new life. Aren't we GREAT.

ALL OF US WOMEN ROCK!!!!! (you know I'm right) lol

Favorite Answer

Holla', Holla', Holla'! I love being a woman too! I love being girly, wearing pink, wearing make-up, crying at movies, and much more! Having babies is awesome! I've had two, sure it hurts, but it's so worth it! It's the most amazing experience anyone could ever have!

I agree with you, being pregnant was the best thing that ever happened to me and that isn't something that a man can even begin to understand. Although men are physically the stronger, we are the ones who hold everything together. We are the peanut butter in the PBJ! Boo-yeah!

yes I love being a woman

YES, but I have to admit there are a couple a days a month I can do without some of th"special things" that come with it.

Being a woman in this world is so challanging...

That makes it more interesting...

I adore being a woman...

So complicated yet so simple...

That's the Beauty of it sister...

• Nico

Yes I do most of the time.

Yes....except when I was young...oh, all the married men who were on the hunt. I was sure I never wanted to marry because of it. What they do when their wives are not around. Foxy ....

YES I LOVE BEING A GIRL!

yes, we make the world go round and make the ride worth it..

hehe...most of the time. sometimes i really wish im not, but most of the time i like it! :)