?
Lv 5
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

LADIES...Do you enjoy being a woman?

I loooooove being a woman. If you love being a woman HOLLA!!!! LOL

Tell me why you love being a woman.

I love being a woman because we are the only ones able to bring forth new life. Aren't we GREAT.

ALL OF US WOMEN ROCK!!!!! (you know I'm right) lol

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Holla', Holla', Holla'! I love being a woman too! I love being girly, wearing pink, wearing make-up, crying at movies, and much more! Having babies is awesome! I've had two, sure it hurts, but it's so worth it! It's the most amazing experience anyone could ever have!

• 1 decade ago

I agree with you, being pregnant was the best thing that ever happened to me and that isn't something that a man can even begin to understand. Although men are physically the stronger, we are the ones who hold everything together. We are the peanut butter in the PBJ! Boo-yeah!

• 1 decade ago

yes I love being a woman

• 1 decade ago

YES, but I have to admit there are a couple a days a month I can do without some of th"special things" that come with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Being a woman in this world is so challanging...

That makes it more interesting...

I adore being a woman...

So complicated yet so simple...

That's the Beauty of it sister...

• Nico
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes I do most of the time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes....except when I was young...oh, all the married men who were on the hunt. I was sure I never wanted to marry because of it. What they do when their wives are not around. Foxy ....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES I LOVE BEING A GIRL!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, we make the world go round and make the ride worth it..

• 1 decade ago

hehe...most of the time. sometimes i really wish im not, but most of the time i like it! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.