What do I do now that my girlfriend moved away?

Well here's my story I've known this girl for a year and we've been friends for a while now and the last 2 months we started seeing each other and dating and she moved to KY thursday for a job promotion and I care about her a whole lot and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way and we never broke anything off when she left even though we don't see each other everyday now we still talk on the phone and yes i did tell her i would visit her and all what should I do?

Favorite Answer

If it's a real relationship even distance won't matter. I don't know how old you are, but if it's meant to be it will be! Just stay intouch with eachother and see each other every chance you get.

Well send her an email (if she has a email address) visit on at least trice a month on weekends when she may have more time for you, and continue calling she'll know you care and won't do anything to hurt you.

• ?

what part of kY. I'm from KY. visit her and see what happens

call it a day long distance does not work at all .