Low fat diet for a pregnant woman?

Before you judge and say that it is bad for me to be on any kind of diet while pregnant, I have a good reason for it. It was prescibed by my doc because I have Cholelithiasis Biliary Colic, or irritated gall bladder. I have to be on a low fat, clear liquids diet. The clear liquids don't bother me at all. Water... show more Before you judge and say that it is bad for me to be on any kind of diet while pregnant, I have a good reason for it. It was prescibed by my doc because I have Cholelithiasis Biliary Colic, or irritated gall bladder. I have to be on a low fat, clear liquids diet. The clear liquids don't bother me at all. Water is pretty much what I drink most of the time. I don't really drink pop.
Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone could give me recipes or good things I can eat that are low in fat? I still want to eat healthy for my baby. I can't do fish, but am open to other suggestions. Any thoughts?