Ok here it is...I want to do a homemade boarder in a nursery with Strawberry shortcake using an 8' pce of wood

I saw this done somewhere and not sure where but it was beautifull...they took a pce of plywood I believe and they wrapped the fabric till it was tight and I think stapled it on the back and put thin furring strips around it....Placed it on the wall about halfway...

Sry guys...Question was has anyone ever seen this done or done it? and how did it turn out?

Favorite Answer

Was there a question in there?

If it's a 6" border(like a wallpaper border), you don't need plywood. Just buy 4" or 6" pine wood stock and yes....wrap it with your Strawberry Shortcake fabric. I would use cushiony batting between the fabric and the wood.

Is the question how to attach the wood to the wall????? What IS the question? Sounds like you totally know how to do this.

Yes, and it is very beautiful. Great idea for a nursery.

• forjj

whats the question? it sounds like you know what you are doing, now go do it.