Confused asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Does anyone listen to Vogue by Madonna?

Vogue Vogue Vogue Strike a Pose

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

MADONNA was a HUGE Star in the late 80's and early 90's, and I was a BIG FAN. But, now, with middle-age (she's 48, I'm 47), she's LOSING HER APPEAL,. and I think she's scared of not making HUGE SUMS OF MONEY ANYMORE (although I'm sure she has MONEY INVESTED).

"Confessons on a Dance Floor" yielded NO HIT SONGS, and her strange 70's "Farrah Fawcett" hairdo and 70's style clothes (which I JUST HATE) tell me she's just losing her appeal, but not her CORE FAN AUDIENCE. Even gays don't find her as appealing as she once was, except for her old stuff (which I like, have the DVD's of her hit videos).

No one lasts FOREVER IN THE LIMELIGHT in SHOW BIZ. Even Janet Jackson, whom I ALSO LOVE, has been turning out many HITS either. And she's turning 40 -- Little Sisster JANET !

WOW ! And Janet knows, too, that you "have your moment", and then have to move aside. MADONNA doesn't seem to want to give that up, despite all the signals of failed album sales and boring videos.

• 1 decade ago

Not since the 80's when it was new. I do have Madonna's "Immaculate" best of cd though.

• 1 decade ago

Before but not now

• 1 decade ago

I think she should retire...take break, raise her children and definitely stop wearing nothing but her underwear in videos...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i love this song and i like get into the groove...it's just a song people lighten up

• 1 decade ago

heard it today, how funny!!!!!!

I always liked the see through black lace shirt she had in the video

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hell,no I don't like madonna that gay thing oh no!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

20 years ago they did...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, pop music is ar$e i dont listen to it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YEAP LOVE IT MY KIDS HATE IT JUST LIKE I HATED MY MOM MUSIC

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.