I can't sleep at night? Yet I'm always tired during the day?

Anyone else have this problem? I've been going through this for the past year. I sleep at 1 or 2 in the morning every night, wake up at 6 for work (tired most of the day), then get home and take a nap. Is this normal? I'm only 28. I shouldn't feel this sluggish all the time, yet I can't shake... show more Anyone else have this problem? I've been going through this for the past year. I sleep at 1 or 2 in the morning every night, wake up at 6 for work (tired most of the day), then get home and take a nap. Is this normal? I'm only 28. I shouldn't feel this sluggish all the time, yet I can't shake my sleeping habits.
Update: nervous? yeah i am somewhat stressed.. but it's basically your everyday twenty-something, what to do with my life thoughts in my head bothering me.. nothing unusual
Update 2: having the computer and tv in my bedroom doesn't help either.. that keeps me up at night
Update 3: i only have my cup of coffee in the morning.. no caffeine for me in the afternoon.. i have plenty of protein in my diet.. i could probably use more vitamins and exercise though