Why do Jehovah's Witnesses believe that their bible is the only true version?

There is no evedance of any form that I have been able to find that suggest that any BIBLICAL SCOLARES have said that their version is the ONLY true version of the bible. In addation to this statement/question I have found Very evident changes to many of the verses throughout their "translation" Which... show more There is no evedance of any form that I have been able to find that suggest that any BIBLICAL SCOLARES have said that their version is the ONLY true version of the bible. In addation to this statement/question I have found Very evident changes to many of the verses throughout their "translation" Which seem to only fit THEIR doctrine. Also why do the authers of the JW's "translation" wish to remain ANNONYMOS?
Update: THIS IS NOT A QUESTION FOR CLOSED MINDED JAHOVAH'S WITNESS'S TO ANSWER!!!