Which would you Choose?

An all Expense paid trip to Las Vegas for 5 nights and 6 days or an all expense paid Caribbean Cruise for 7 nights and 7 days. You make pick your Hotel in Vegas and you may pick your cruise line and 2 ports of call.If you choose vegas You get 2500.00 cash to spend.If you choose a Cruise you get 1000.00 cash to spend.Make your choice and please say way you made this choice. Have fun and Thanks!!!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is an easy question for me. I'll take the cruise hands down. 5 nights and 6 days is way too long to spend in Vegas. I'm done with the place after 2 or 3 nights!!! Besides, if you are into gambling, many cruise ships and several ports will give you an opportunity to do just that! Enjoy!!!

• catnap
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Vegas the weather isn't good for a cruise.

• 1 decade ago

If you like poker and you want to will have lost your purse >> Las Vegas

If you want to teach swim from Caribbean to Florida >> Caribbean Cruise. You don't get water with you. It's enough.

• 1 decade ago

the cruise....im not the type of person who like spending time in places like vegas....a real quiet cruise.....will help a lot....as the water take away all your problems....and u also can have some good time with your closer friends....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cruise Baby Las Vegas sucks! 2500 is nothing when in vegas. wish I had the choise!

• 1 decade ago

I would choose the cruise, because I don't gamble & I have been to Vegas...

• 1 decade ago

I'd say Vegas---too many hurricanes right now in the Caribbean

• 1 decade ago

The cruise sounds like a better vacation and worth more,but with all the problems (crime, murder and terrorism) I would be concerned about my safety.

• 1 decade ago

i pcik vegas i want to see some of the shows and hoover dam and i think i would just enjoy eating in a different hotel every nite

• 1 decade ago

I choose Carribean because I prefer sun, wonderful islands and sea than a horrible town with nothing to do besides gambling.

Nature is more interesting!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.