Which would you Choose?

An all Expense paid trip to Las Vegas for 5 nights and 6 days or an all expense paid Caribbean Cruise for 7 nights and 7 days. You make pick your Hotel in Vegas and you may pick your cruise line and 2 ports of call.If you choose vegas You get 2500.00 cash to spend.If you choose a Cruise you get 1000.00 cash to spend.Make your choice and please say way you made this choice. Have fun and Thanks!!!!!

Favorite Answer

This is an easy question for me. I'll take the cruise hands down. 5 nights and 6 days is way too long to spend in Vegas. I'm done with the place after 2 or 3 nights!!! Besides, if you are into gambling, many cruise ships and several ports will give you an opportunity to do just that! Enjoy!!!

• catnap

Vegas the weather isn't good for a cruise.

If you like poker and you want to will have lost your purse >> Las Vegas

If you want to teach swim from Caribbean to Florida >> Caribbean Cruise. You don't get water with you. It's enough.

the cruise....im not the type of person who like spending time in places like vegas....a real quiet cruise.....will help a lot....as the water take away all your problems....and u also can have some good time with your closer friends....

Cruise Baby Las Vegas sucks! 2500 is nothing when in vegas. wish I had the choise!

I would choose the cruise, because I don't gamble & I have been to Vegas...

I'd say Vegas---too many hurricanes right now in the Caribbean

The cruise sounds like a better vacation and worth more,but with all the problems (crime, murder and terrorism) I would be concerned about my safety.

i pcik vegas i want to see some of the shows and hoover dam and i think i would just enjoy eating in a different hotel every nite

I choose Carribean because I prefer sun, wonderful islands and sea than a horrible town with nothing to do besides gambling.

Nature is more interesting!