Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Which antivirus should i buy?

I am looking for a personal antivirus software. easy to use, light on pocket, and not taking too much memory. what do you suggest is a good choice.

Favorite Answer

I have tried a variety of Anti-Virus software, and I always end up coming back to Norton Anti-Virus. Though it is far from being light on the pocket and does take up enough memory to notice, it is 10000 times better than most every free virus software you can download (some of them are actually viruses themselves) and anything is better than McAfee which takes over your PC and doesn't let you get control of it. Try uninstalling McAfee sometime... you can't do it. It's always leaving remnants behind to screw with your computer when you try installing something else. Even though it is costly, I recommend Norton Anti-Virus.

2

Source(s): #1 Antivirus For PC - http://moveantivirus.com/?knMN

I've tried a good portion of what is out there, some good, some real bad. The best overall anti-virus I've used is Norton's. It doesn't suck the memory, it's customizable and renewable over the net. You can get it at common stores, (Staples, ETC), for around $40-ish. Sometimes they even have rebates on it.

Norton since they have a recover feature included on the suite of products that they offer.

Mcafee

or get a screen name of aol ande get safety and security center for free . . .

Save your money.I recommend antivir free edition.

• ?

norton

i used norton and until now everything's OK.

east or west norton is the best

norton for anit-virus and webroot spy sweeper for spyware.

• John G

Avast.It works great.