Smith asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

if you know how...........I am feeling?

I have some moustache which looked good with me.and there is also some on lower lip.they became a little longer and yesterday I shave them all.when I see my face on mirror,I feel shame....lol

this is because some say,"you will look good when you shaved them".

today,some say,"you look young","nice" but some "laugh","not like it".

I am still at uni so that I want to know in future,should I have moustache or not?

I will appreciate if more girls answer my question and help me.

Thanks!! ;-)

Favorite Answer

Either you will shave it (generally better on teens), either you will let it grow (for older people)... well, it's true that it doesn't remain freshly-shaved for long so you can change look often until you find what you (and other girls) like most...;) Good luck!

You may feel shame at the moment, but doesn't it feel better than having to deal with the daily scruff, and the food in your mustache and beard?

We girls could use a picture of you to decide, though...

dude...how about posting your picture too??

how am i too decide if u luk gud with a moustache or not when i don't even know how u luk!!!!

Well if your an older man...and not a boy, you should have some facial hair!

• don't worry about what other people want. if you don't want a mustache than shave it off

shave... no girl wants a scruff...

• I like it waxed.