ladies please help (18 years or older)?

i have a friend that i write to everyday, i try to be romantic but i need more help, what do you ladies find romantic? what are things that i should say to her.

Favorite Answer

To be frank..i don't think there is anything you can do in writing romantically...Only actions can be seen as romantic..Even how poetry you are..It will still be stale one day...

If you want to be romantic..then use your action to prove it..Remember there's always a say: Actions speak louder than words?

Well, I like to hear how much my hubby thinks about me when we are apart, and it is REALLY nice when he brings up old pleasant memories.

A little bit of fun/humor to keep the mood light, and questions from you to her about her are good, too.

And, if this is someone you actually SEE, be sure to compliment her on her clothes, hairstyle, jewelry, perfume, etc. It's especially nice to say that you really think she looks good in a specific color ... it's a very nice way for us to catalog what helps us look good.

Just the fact that you write her every day says VOLUMES. Paying attention to a woman is the BEST.

Source(s): Married 19 years to a man who proposed to me by saying we could have babies cheap in the Air Force. So sweet!

Write what you feel about her, little things are always sweet (I like the way you wrinkle your nose when you laugh, or some corny stuff like that). But don't forget that little actions, burn a CD, send her a card, a teddy bear are really nice too. Have fun cutie!

move on to someone who is more sure of themselves and more sure of a relationship that they might want w/a man..

um...

oh sorry i dont know.wait...

i love reading your letters?

theres something about you that makes me ..curious .

i mean, im not curious about you but thats what you could write.

oh crap im not very poetic.

write dots and roses

u turn my software to hardware... works all the time..