lover asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is my penis too small? Its just over 5 inches erect and im 18?

Lots of my girl friends want to have sex with me for fun or at least have oral sex with me, but im scared that they'll be disapointed by the size and laugh. is it ok and will it grow?

Favorite Answer

YES IT IS TINY, BUT YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR FINGERS AND TONGUE

Your penis is perfectly normal and falls well within the average. I think you know by now that the men you see in pornographic videos are not normal by any means, and that the measurements given by insecure teenagers on sites like these are also inaccurate (the average yahoo penis is 9 inches? lol). I'm 26 years old, 5"11 tall, and my erect penis is 5 3/4 inches. I have never been told I was small, it has never been an issue during sex or even strip poker when I showed it to several people. Yes, when I was a teenager, I had some anxiety, but that quickly went away when I realized that all my close friends were similar in size to me.

Here is some raw data on average penis size derived from respected studies:

Academic and Scientific Studies

A study published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology concluded that average erect length was 12.9 cm (5.0 in). (Measured by staff)[4]

A study by a Brazilian urologist found an average of 14.6 cm (5.8 in). (Measured by researchers)[citation needed]

A study conducted by the Korean Consumer Protection Board (KCPB) at a college campus found an average of 15.5 cm (6.1 in).[citation needed]

A German study in 1996 also reported an average of 14.5 cm (5.7 in). (Measured by researchers)[citation needed]

A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms during 2001 Spring Break in Cancún, Mexico found an average of 14.9 cm (5.9 in) with a standard deviation of 2.1 cm (0.8 in). (Measured by staff)[5]

Read more about this here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size

• anna

Work on self-acceptance, here. You can continue to grow taller etc. until about age 25 but rather than worry about this it would be more positive to accept yourself as you are and go from there. Any woman who really cares about you isn't going to laugh about the size of your equipment. And any woman who laughs doesn't really care about you; why should you worry what she thinks?

And don't just sleep with the first female who accepts the offer; wait till you find someone you DO care about enough to make a commitment; then you don't have to worry about the possibilty she might ridicule you, because she won't.

hy gay dudes stevie and daveyyy owe the good old penis question is it too crooked is it this that, okay you are what 18 you say right no you wont grow anmore in that department, for the guys at 18 your done growing at that age what you got now your stuck with the rest of life thats it dude!! and find a bimbo, that will be , sensitive too what little you got there hons, just sit downe with one that turns you and say look-- err you wont be too dissapointed and run out the back door right?? iam glad thaty my boyfriend and ii have 9 long inchess, but your gonna hav a very very tough time in your life with just 5 little inchess, just find the right bimbo, that will except itt, and, its goona be a very tough battle for you our suggestion?? try and just forget about the size its what inside that counts!!

Sex is suppose to be something special between a man and a woman who love each other. Not something to do for fun. If someone doesn't love you, they are more likely to criticize you. Just be patient, when someone loves you size isn't even an issue. Plus, if you know how to use it, 5 inches is plenty!

It's probably not going to grow much more. It's a little below average. Don't worry about it and have fun with the girls. Maybe since it's small, they'll let you do them anally

You are NOT tiny. You are average. You should not be embarrassed. Don't worry. Average is 5-6 inches.

You can make it grow bigger with jelqing exercises mate. Check out the following site or send me a message.

Call the Book of World Records first, and give your alleged girlfriend a 'microscope' to view it, before she runs away laughing to all her friends. Yes, you have been seriously short-changed.

I doubt it will grow any more, but your about average so dont worry, and if they like you they wont laugh no matter what.

It probably won't grow, but it is okay.

Be considerate of how you treat females and all that will work out fine!