did they ever find osama bin ladin?

Favorite Answer

the thing that makes me laugh as a brit is bush is looking for osama but at the same time is in business with oil with him how hard can that be to find him u answer me that its laughable

No Osama remains secluded somewhere. I myself really doubt that he will ever be captured, even with a $25 million dollar reward on his head. The culture where he lives is much different from ours in North America and he is well respected and idolized there so no one will turn him in. Plus if the States were to capture him what would they have to fight over then?

Source(s): 50 years life experience

Hiding out interior the mountains of Afghanistan or Pakistan Bush makes no real attempt to locate him do to the reality that the Bin -Ladens and Bush kinfolk company ties concerning to the Oil company additionally the reality that their respective households used to trip at the same time

Americans are so damn smart in all the JamesBond films.Why the h**l they can't find OBL.Ask then guy Rambo,he will fix it.

The point is that it's all a big joke by G.Bush.He wants all the oil of the world.

They will never catch him, even if he's walking by the streets of the white house. It's because the american govt. wants to aggravate the situation,inorder to raise fury against the islamic states. it's bloody propoganda, facilitating a reason to prove a point.

I heard they found him then let him go. Heard that from several perosns I personally know in the military and army. Hey, He's a millionare, you know rich people only get a slap on the wrist when they do bad. (Bad baby Osma!)

As of yet no, but there is a huge reward of at least $25 million for him is you know where he is.

How is that United States has all these intelligence and chatters and they cant find him but, the Mafia could . Makes me wonder.

Not yet they are too busy looking for weapons of mass destruction!

Nope but they are trying to track him down!!