Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

In the time of period how u feel.?

do u get any pain? What u do if u get much pain.

• Favorite Answer

When I get cramps I get them mild to extreme pain. It is terrible and I down like 6 pills of PMS Formula pills before the day is over.

if i'm active, i get no pain but if i'm been dragging for a while which never happened until this summer, it was horrible. now that i'm more like i used to be, periods aren't painful anymore. i do get biatchy. i'm always emotional these days so lol can't say anything there.

When I get my period it hurts like crap. I get cramps, I also get bloated. My mood changes I tend to get real *****. I play sports all year(volleyball, basketball, softball) so when I get my period I'm usually playing and it hurts because I have bad cramps.Usually I try and take menstrual medicine to calm down the cramps and the bloating.

i never feel any different - no bloat no cramp no nothing it is just not convenient for me

but

my sister spends days in bed with cramps crying and rolled up in a ball - nothing helps her - she misses school every month

so

i think most people are somewhere in between

• usually i dnt get pain i jus feel really sick and throw up i have 2 take painkillers 2 make sure it doesnt happen

i feel like crap the whole day, take Advil it helps with the pain

hell ya i got pain, but on my first one i had cramps and it hurt like hell i cryed i couldn't take it. it doesn't always hurts i guess it was cause of the cramps and it was my first time.

I didn't feel anything, everyone's different, but you will probobely get cramps from time to time.

I get bad cramps, and I take pamprin.

yeah but i deal with it. usually in my lower back and stomache. also makes me depressed when i'm on it but soon as it ends i'm cheerful. DAMN EVE! this is her fault!