Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Profiles · 1 decade ago

need help!!!!!!!!!!??????????

when some 1 ask where ur from 2 do tell them wer ur born dose that count or do u tell them where ur dad was born

or do u tell them wer ur mom was born

Favorite Answer

if someone asked where you lived, would you tell them your address or your neighbors' address?

it's the same type of question.

they asked where YOU were from--so answer for yourself, not your parents :)

• Patti

One thing I do, if I don't know the person (first time talking to them) I am very generic about where I am from. I wouldn't give out my town, but only say Canada or maybe provide what province but definitely not too much more than that because you really don't know who it is that is asking !!

Where you're born or if it's different where you live at that moment, your mom and dad's place of birth isn't relevant to the question :)

Just tell them your birth place, and where you were raised for the majority of your life. They're asking about you - not you parents.

you usually say where do you live now or where were you born....you need help

Learn how to spell. Good God you're incompetent.

Tell them where you came from and if they want to know from Wat descended you are then you tell them where your parents are born!

YOU ask? I answer

GOOD LUCK

answer with where you feel at home.

• seb

I am confuse.............................. :(