liz asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what do you think of long hair on men?

my husband has long hair...i love it so much :) fun to drape his long hair on me while having sex rawrrrrrr and play some heavy *******" \m/ in the background...i have a strange mind of course but love my man with long dark hair and an evil mind...who plays the guitar and drinks beer just like my hubby who i love so much!! :)

Favorite Answer

if you love his long hair it doesn't matter what other people think. rock on!!!

I like long hair on some men, but not on others.

For some reason, I find that when a guy has acne and long hair, the acne is more noticable.

I also think that if a guy is going to have long hair, he has to manage it.

Long hair can look so damn sexy on a guy, I prefer it if the guy has dark hair, dreadlocks, is a metal-head or is going for the 'surfy' look- which doesn't leave too much room to go wrong.

I saw a guy the other day who had REALLY long hair (down to his waist) and it looked just terrible- it was a mousey-brown colour, wavey and he had terrible dandruff... it definitely suits some people and not others- he would have looked so much better with short hair.

I prefer my boyfriend with slightly longer hair, not LONG long, but not super short... maybe a little longer than Keith Urban's length.

yip, love long hair on guys, use to be crazy into that in the 90's but.....these days i still find it rather sexy, so long as there is no mullet involved, i mean seriously that hairdo has to be murdered, it was an 70's-80's thing and its really stating to creep me out how some people seem to be weqaring their hair that way again! but yeah i dig long hair so long as its not the pretty girly silky long

commercial hair, i like the cool rough, sexy manbeast style hair..

lol. wow, you really love your husband's long hair that much eh?

i love men in long hair! it's kinda sexy but it depends on the guy wearing it of course. It also makes me feel... something like comfortable and romantic. Some men doesn't take gud care of their hair which often looks messy (in a negative way); but none the less, i love 'em

My husband and I both have long hair. We compete to see who's is getting the longest. It's pretty much the same length (down the middle of the back) and I love it. I love his long hair. Some days he lets me brush it and then he brushes mine. I like that :)

• 'Barn

No with the long hair. From reading it sounds like you have 2 men with long hair. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. I have always said to each their own --- that is what makes us individuals.

Guys with long hair are great! Provided they observe personal hygene. Those with distinctive jaw bones at the chin look extremely good with long hair!!!

Glad you enjoy your hubby's hair! Personally, it's not my taste but it's whatever makes you happy is the way it should be! Happy Thursday!

• birdie

I dont like it at all. Looks messy. I like mens hair really, really short...like 1/4 inch.

it suits on vary few guys....i like a bit long hair but too long. I like guys in white shirts.

I love guys with long hair, not tooo long though, my boyfriend has long hair, i love to run fingers through it! :)