Isn't it strange that in the word "therapist" there are the 2 words "the" and "rapist"??

Favorite Answer

lol.Sheesh Now i know why im being raped for my money...

Benny Hill covered this probably close to 30 years ago on his show. Does anyone here remember Benny Hill?

The running joke about Bill Clinton was that, for a Rhodes Scholar, he sure did have a hard time figuring out harass was one word. :D

I keed, I keed. Let's not turn this into a political pissing contest.

Reminds me of the couple taking their new baby to be christened, they pass two doors with someone,s name printed on them. They liked the first name and called their baby Nosmo. On the way home the doors were closed and they read "no smoking" not nosmo king!

no, the word came from "therapy" and the noun form came later following traditional norms.

when was the first time you noticed this???? At what age were you.????? Did you ponder on it ???? What are your feelings now since you know about this???? Do you look at concelors and other people in this field differently now????

Yes, that is strange indeed. Don't spend any time outside your sessions with them....

Very interesting. I have never though of it before.

Huh?

Well they do kinda "rape"your mind dont they?