Does every country have a region where the folks who live there are suspected of shagging sheep?

e.g. the US - Wyoming, the UK - Wales, Australia and New Zealand - everywhere....

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There's a little town in Western Mass. that has one of the highest rates of incest in the U.S. I imagine the sheep aren't safe there, either. Or the cows, or the dogs...

• 1 decade ago

It would appear that way. Back in the seventies a man was arrested in Wales for having sex with a sheep. He was actually charged with a sex in a public place offense. Not too sure what happened to the sheep! Probably got eaten......oh oh...!

• 1 decade ago

In Eastern parts of the UK there is suspicion that people are shagging their siblings...is this the same all over the world too?

• 1 decade ago

Ewe are a very sick individual and I hope you understand the ram ifications of your statements. It's too baaad that people like ewe are allowed to make a ca lamb ity out of a woolly good forum like yahoo questions. I've herd that you aren't averse to putting on a pair of velcro gloves yourself now and then, shearly for pleasure. I bet you and your date look like mutton Jeff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It does happen when the shepard does not get G**** for F*****

• We can only hope so.

• Jojo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

OMG.... and you are from where again????

I would say no

• 1 decade ago

.......?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.