Does every country have a region where the folks who live there are suspected of shagging sheep?

e.g. the US - Wyoming, the UK - Wales, Australia and New Zealand - everywhere....

Favorite Answer

There's a little town in Western Mass. that has one of the highest rates of incest in the U.S. I imagine the sheep aren't safe there, either. Or the cows, or the dogs...

It would appear that way. Back in the seventies a man was arrested in Wales for having sex with a sheep. He was actually charged with a sex in a public place offense. Not too sure what happened to the sheep! Probably got eaten......oh oh...!

In Eastern parts of the UK there is suspicion that people are shagging their siblings...is this the same all over the world too?

Ewe are a very sick individual and I hope you understand the ram ifications of your statements. It's too baaad that people like ewe are allowed to make a ca lamb ity out of a woolly good forum like yahoo questions. I've herd that you aren't averse to putting on a pair of velcro gloves yourself now and then, shearly for pleasure. I bet you and your date look like mutton Jeff.

It does happen when the shepard does not get G**** for F*****

• We can only hope so.

• Jojo

OMG.... and you are from where again????

I would say no

.......?