Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

i have been masturbating once every day fot the past 7-8 months .will i get any memory loss .help?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Masturbation does not cause memory loss.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmm hy davvvie and stevie owe another good old penis question, we are laughing so hard on this one here okay if you can remember exactly how manmy times right now, to everday you have beeen playing, with your litle, toy then how do you expect sudden memory loss here in the future odviously you arent playing with a full deck there right now sudemm memory loos *** on now!! we are young men oin our prime at 21 and we have never heard of something like althemizers from jacking off now!!

• 1 decade ago

hmm memory loss.. unless this is all you really have been doing for the past 7-8 months ... then you oviously don't have any memory loss.. hee hee

Source(s): ** put a quarter in muh pocket and i'll give ya a FREEKSHOW**
  • 1 decade ago

nope keep up the good work soon you will make a world record of most masturbating in a year

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not if u can remember that you have been doing it for 7-8 months , if you can remember that youve been doing it for that long then ur ok ....

question for you ... why once a day ?

• 1 decade ago

U will loose everything,stop this way ,keep u bussy and dont do it everyday.

• 1 decade ago

Huh? What?

• 1 decade ago

no have fun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.