Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

What makes life so beautiful for you?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Drampor,

Thanks for the beautiful question.

In a world full of cynicism it makes me feel wonderful to be answering your positive question.

What makes life beautiful for me is to enter a dark room, strip naked, smear myself with peanut butter and sit nodding and singing hymns whilst in a foetal position.

How about you?

• 1 decade ago

Just being alive and healthy to start with. When I wake up I am so thankful to be sorrounded with beautiful things, the heavens, the trees, plants, flowers, the fresh air. I love the flow of water for my early morning shower, pretty clothes to wear, food in the refrigirator, the car that drives me to work and back home again, I am thankful for my job, my husband, my children and grand children, and other family and friends including neighbors. All of these and more makes life worth living and so beautiful. I hope yours is likewise or similar

• 1 decade ago

I love life and the fact that we live in America!The one thing that makes my life so beautiful are my four kids!I love to watch them grow.No,it has not all been perfect all the time.It cost alot of money to raise children.But it is all worth it.I would not give up a second!Have a great day!

• 1 decade ago

Having a happy family,living harmonily,getting good results,making ppl happy n many more good things..It makes my life feel so beautiful

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The fact that you can be a 100 years old and still experience new things. Nothing is boring in life... No two days are exactly the same.

• 1 decade ago

My environmental condition around me makes my life so beautiful. I love love plants so iam interested in planting and i want to like with planted environment

• 1 decade ago

Great family, good friends and good food.

My experiences : messed up a few things in my life but have always come through.

Blessings : Good health and having what I need (and a little bit more) in life.

• 1 decade ago

enjoying nature the true beauty of things, being with people you love, and never taking anything for granted because you only live once. :)

• 1 decade ago

Waking up in the morning usually does the trick for me.

• 1 decade ago

See people smiling around me, especially my closest ones. To know that they are happy.

And of course, a big sun shining!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.