N B asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

how can you send one mesage to multiple email adresses?

I want to send a message to my clients e-mail address , but I don't want them to see nobody else's email address, but theirs. how can i do that

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Put the addresses you want to be invisable in the BCC box. Try sending one to yourself this way to see how it works - Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

If you have Outlook, you can BCC everyone. It will put only your email address in the TO field and show only "Undisclosed Recipients" to the rest of the receivers.

If you have a web email account, you can email it to yourself, then BCC (blind carbon copy) everyone else.

• Yoi_55
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Put all their addresses in the BCC field. Stands for Blind Carbon Copy.

• 1 decade ago

If your using outlook, when you compose an email, you should see a CC column (under subject), if you click it you should see a BCC column, this is where you would add your friends and they won't see each other's email address.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rich Z
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Select BCC and put in the name.

Anyone who gets BCC (blind carbon copy) appears as "undisclosed recipient" on everyone else's copy of the message. Add as many BCC recipients as you want - they are all invisible.

• 1 decade ago

you click on an e-mail address then there will be a comma then you put another e-mail and so on and so forth!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u can sign up @ yahoo groups

so u can disable or enable the option u want

or use to put them in "BCC:"

• 1 decade ago

by separating address with commas

• 1 decade ago

oh yahoo. just click on the TO: link and then click all their names in your address book.

• 1 decade ago

forward it to list or cc or multiple mail-id seperated by ,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.