Dave asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How can I stop thinkink continuesly about sex?

continualy thinking about these nonsense doesn't

let me think about other more important things

in my life.

Favorite Answer

Exercise. Running or vigorous bike riding.

I think you have some Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Disorders. If you can't manage it consult a Clinical Psychiatrist.

You may have to take drugs like Fluoxetine or Sertraline. You should wait for 3 months before drugs start working.

I am guessing you are till young, Doc and wife have me on Paxil, I still think some times about sex but not nearly as much because I have no drive any more.

It frees your mind up for other interest,

Go to your local adult movie store and just rent a whole bunch of pornos and watch them every night. Eventually you will have watched enough sex scenes to where you wont even think about it. Cold showers work too. Consult your doctor if problem persists. And its funny that you have KINK in your question. Good luck

Best thing is have sex with ur partner this would stop thinking about sex (When ur having have the maximum enjoyment of it)

Good luck!!

Start having sex more frequently...thats the only way you'll get it outta your head!

You are a guy - that's all they think about day and night. Get used to it!

Think about Mickey Mouse instead. (but not him and miney getting on)

Source(s): Walt Disney

.....typical man ..... always thinking about it huh ......find yourself a girlfriend then you can actually have sex instead of just thinking about it

Stay busy and don't worry about it so much.