What movie is the quote, "I was told there'd be no math" from? I believe it was a comedy.?

Update:

It's not from Reality Bites. It's just "I was told there'd be no math" without the "on this exam" added to the end. I can't remember where I heard the shorter quote from.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Ralley
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Old School

• Stacee
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What movie is the quote, "I was told there'd be no math" from? I believe it was a comedy.?

Source(s): movie quote told math comedy: https://shorturl.im/vEIFu
  • 7 years ago

First season of Saturday Night Live. Chevy Chase playing Ford in the Ford/Carter debate sketch. Asked a question about the economy, he paused, then responded "I was told there would be no math". It's been repeated many time since, but that's the first time I saw it. It's become part of the cultural lexicon and part of my one-liner arsenal. Most people don't know where it's from, but it always gets a laugh.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes! Man Observe and Report Epic Movie The Comebacks Van Wilder The Cable Guy Groundhog Day Wedding Crashers Me, Myself, and Irene Step Brothers Spaceballs Tropic Thunder Pineapple Express Role Models I Love You Man

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): movie quote quot told 39 math quot comedy: https://shortly.im/yHqIN
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hey I'm here for the first time. I came across this question and I find the replies truly valuable. I hope to give something back and help others too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

School Of Rock

• 1 decade ago

Life with Derek

Reality Bites.

Probably a few more.

• 4 years ago

Loads of insightful answers, thanks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.