What movie is the quote, "I was told there'd be no math" from? I believe it was a comedy.?

It's not from Reality Bites. It's just "I was told there'd be no math" without the "on this exam" added to the end. I can't remember where I heard the shorter quote from.

• Ralley
    Favorite Answer

Old School

• Stacee

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): movie quote told math comedy: https://shorturl.im/vEIFu

First season of Saturday Night Live. Chevy Chase playing Ford in the Ford/Carter debate sketch. Asked a question about the economy, he paused, then responded "I was told there would be no math". It's been repeated many time since, but that's the first time I saw it. It's become part of the cultural lexicon and part of my one-liner arsenal. Most people don't know where it's from, but it always gets a laugh.

Yes! Man Observe and Report Epic Movie The Comebacks Van Wilder The Cable Guy Groundhog Day Wedding Crashers Me, Myself, and Irene Step Brothers Spaceballs Tropic Thunder Pineapple Express Role Models I Love You Man

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): movie quote quot told 39 math quot comedy: https://shortly.im/yHqIN

Hey I'm here for the first time. I came across this question and I find the replies truly valuable. I hope to give something back and help others too.

School Of Rock

Life with Derek

Reality Bites.

Probably a few more.

Loads of insightful answers, thanks