Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

In your opinion (again), Boracay or Pagudpud?

I'm not trying to criticize or anything, just getting some infos. :) Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Boracay is really really good. You'd live up to your expectation when you're there and the advertisements will never fail you...

But if I say Pagudpud, it would be something new. Therefore, it is as fresh as not being so commercialized and there isn't a lot of people. If you are a calm type, go to Pagudpud but if you are the kind who gets bored wthout a crowd, Boracay would be good.

Loony as I am, I would go to Pagudpud because I love solitude.

I have never been to Pagudpud, but Boracay is an absolute paradise. It also has an excellent tourist infrastructure. Of course, due to the great facilities, it is probably more expensive in Boracay.

Pagudpud. I recommend it to all . I have been to Boracay and i didnt like it there. In Pagudpud you will see the real beauty of the Philippines

pagudpud. i hope i can go there before it becomes another boracay.. although i don't have anything against boracay, i'd like to experience something else. pagudpud seems very serene and a good place to chill without all the party noises.

Pagudpud is still pristine. Boracay is too busy with tourists and locals already. Dirty in some places too.

Pagudpud... the beauty of philippines stil intact while boracay was already commerilized...

If you want white sands and meet people, go to Boracay.

Going to Pagudpud needs patience, endurance and love of nature.

boracay, though i've never been to pagudpud

Boracay is the best place for every one..

PAGUDPUD IS THE NEW ONE SO TRY IT,