Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

In your opinion (again), Boracay or Pagudpud?

I'm not trying to criticize or anything, just getting some infos. :) Thanks!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Boracay is really really good. You'd live up to your expectation when you're there and the advertisements will never fail you...

But if I say Pagudpud, it would be something new. Therefore, it is as fresh as not being so commercialized and there isn't a lot of people. If you are a calm type, go to Pagudpud but if you are the kind who gets bored wthout a crowd, Boracay would be good.

Loony as I am, I would go to Pagudpud because I love solitude.

• 1 decade ago

I have never been to Pagudpud, but Boracay is an absolute paradise. It also has an excellent tourist infrastructure. Of course, due to the great facilities, it is probably more expensive in Boracay.

• 1 decade ago

Pagudpud. I recommend it to all . I have been to Boracay and i didnt like it there. In Pagudpud you will see the real beauty of the Philippines

• 1 decade ago

pagudpud. i hope i can go there before it becomes another boracay.. although i don't have anything against boracay, i'd like to experience something else. pagudpud seems very serene and a good place to chill without all the party noises.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Pagudpud is still pristine. Boracay is too busy with tourists and locals already. Dirty in some places too.

• 1 decade ago

Pagudpud... the beauty of philippines stil intact while boracay was already commerilized...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you want white sands and meet people, go to Boracay.

Going to Pagudpud needs patience, endurance and love of nature.

• 1 decade ago

boracay, though i've never been to pagudpud

• 1 decade ago

Boracay is the best place for every one..

• 1 decade ago

PAGUDPUD IS THE NEW ONE SO TRY IT,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.