Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Do you break a law everyday?

speeding ,smoking a joint or driving home after a few drinks at your watering hole

Favorite Answer

One way or another everyone does. Think about this acording to state law where I'm from its illeagal to have sex in any position but missionary. Totaly unenforcable law but it is on the books. So if your in SD and your doing it doggie your breaking the law.

• No, maybe a few times a year but definitely not everyday...

If you are doing it everyday, maybe you should take a long hard look at your life because eventually your name is going to show up in the local paper in the 'Police Blotter' section....

Nope, I do none of those things everyday. I don't drink and drive, ever; I don't smoke pot, ever; and from time to time I 'speed' but never 10 miles over the speed limit.

I'm physically incapable of driving the speed limit, so that would be a yes.

I speed on the hwy everyday!! But I'm very careful about it. I just love to go fast!

Yes, I speed every single day.

No i never ever break a law

• lenny

Certainly most days.

Yeah in the street.

No, l'm a good girl, but l have broken the law when l was younger, nothing serious.