Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 1 decade ago

are there grants available for single mothers?

• cleeps
    Favorite Answer

Tons. Seems when I'm looking for bursaries I meet all the qualifications...except that I'm not a single mother.

http://studentawards.com/ is an ok site, but there should be a better list at your school.

• Erika

confer with the monetary aide place of work on the college you want to attend. they could be your ideal source of thoughts. There are all kinds of provides you for low earnings scholars alongside with Pell, State Tution information provides you, alongside with paintings study classes. Bonus- In maximum states {examine with your caseworker to be sensible}in case you receive any type of help alongside with AFDC, food stamps and so on they won't be able to count number your monetary help adversarial to you as earnings. So in the adventure that they provide you paintings study (the position you paintings such quite some hours a week even as attending college) take the pastime. good success and desire this facilitates some.