Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

redneck family... If youve heard it sorry, if you havent enjoy!?

BUBBA'S FAMILY

Hi yall my name is bubba and this is my family:

-First is me. My mom said I got all the good looks and no brains. I love being a babe hound. Girls make spit roll down my chin.I have a stomach problem and I fart alot.

-My momma has lots of boyfriends, one of them has a job! She says with a little luck, I can be a garbage man one day!!

-My brother Hank is in jail right now. When he gets out he aint allowed around animals and kitchen appliances.

-My grandmam lives with us. She likes to hang out in barsand drink beer. Grandmam has sores all over her and they leak yellow stuff on the furniture. The flies are terrible!

-My mom says she's almost positive who my real dad is... He lives in the federal penitintiary in Montana. When he gets out in 55 years we are going fishing!! The blood stains on his truck are almost all gone too!

-My younger sister Jill lost all her teeth. She was licking an egg beater after mom made cake, and my cousin Jimmy accidentally turned it on.

-We are proud of my older brother Barney. He's 27 and already in the 4th grade!! He wante to be a docter and can write his name!

-Then there is my half brother Jim-bob and his wife. shes a hottie. they raise possum in thier back yard. They arent allowed to have kids

-My older sister sue-ellen has 15 kids and they all look different. We depend on her welfare check to get by. She has a condition that makes her itch

- Jethro is my first cousin. He runs a tomato stand down my the highway. He went 53 days without a bath once.

-Buck is my second cousin, hes pretty smart and is going to be a dentist, he does all the work on our teeth.

-My sisters boyfriend is larry. he fixes lawn mowers. Sis says he has a hairy butt.

-Micheal used to be my best friend, he got killed by a bus... I still wear his underwear!

-My step brother phil had a huntin accident, the bullet is lodged over his ear, its hard to understand him sometimes and he smells like cheese!

• Holly
    Favorite Answer

Ha ha ha this is cute ,

hi Chris, Oh Boy this is a Redneck for particular if I observed you suitable... in certainty I even have a headache attempting to maintain-up with you...you're a real Redneck now My chum..little question approximately it and that's humorous in a peculiar and wonderful form of way.. a super superstar and that i enjoyed your shaggy dog tale completely My chum.. a chum, poppy1

Wasn't that a document with pictures that ended with 'This is our cousin Wayne who lives in England' (cue picture of Wayne Rooney)?

Was when I saw it lol. Funnier with the pictures.

• Mlsig

lol 7/10 funny

i was raised on a school bus converted into an RV, sdoes that mean i am a redneck, or a bus-turd?

5/10...im smirked but didnt laugh..good one though

• jfmm

It's not really funny to me. I'm sorry.

sounds alot like my neighbourS!!

• hope it isnt your real family.but too it is funny

i like kinda