I am very sentimental for my bf. buy gifts for him. cares for him bt he says i dont love u it hurts??

• John R
    Favorite Answer

Maybe it's because you are not an effective communicator. It is seriously hard to understand what you are trying to say with commas thrown everywhere.

If this man does not love, the don,t waste your money on him. Chances are he does not even appreciate the gifts, and your actions could be considered an annoyance.

If he told you,"I don't love you," and is still taking the gifts, he is using you. It hurts, hell yes, but STOP buying him gifts, and paying him so much attention.

Find someone who WILL return your feelings and appreciate you. Who knows? Maybe that will cause him to see what a jewel you are....

Love yourself and know you deserve someone who does the same.....love you I mean.

promote off his @ss and discover someone who appreciates you. there are diverse fish in the sea! he's not worth a even as, attempt or the money you spend on presents for him. yet whats up, atleast he's being straightforward with you and telling you approaches he extremely feels. do not waste anymore time on him. he's now unlikely to regulate.

For some men, "I Love You" is a hard thing to say. Could be his father never said it (often) to his mother. Could be it's not a very usual thing to express in his family. Could be he fears such a deep and committing phrase. Does he show you his love in other ways? Does he reciprocate the love you show? So often do people tell one another they love them but don't feel it. Me personally I'd rather they show it and mean it then say it just to make me feel better.

talk with him about it, and if it seems as if he doesnt appreciate you, then i would dump him. It could just be he has a hard time saying I love you. Lots of guys have that problem. Does he ever buy things for you? How long have you been with him? some things to think about. My best one is just try to talk to him about it and if he doesnt want to then tell him goodbye. Good luck with it!

• stacey

Without much detail, I can guess two things...

1. You're fine and he just does not appreciate you.

2. Some men are uncomfortable with too much attention and feel like they're suffocating and crowded and may feel like they are obligated to return your favours, and they resent that.

I don't know how long you've been in this relationship, but perhaps he does not love you yet. Guys are a bit funny that way. saying 'I love you' may be a bigger deal to him than it is to you.

Try talking to him, and listening to what he has to say about this.

you should understand he doesn't loves u so why r u wasting ur time. There are so many people in the world who would like to love u and care u.

Not everyone is meant to be together and not everyone you love is going to love you back. He's obviously not the right person for you. Even though it hurts - you need to move on. There's someone better for you right around the corner.

Then LEAVE you idiot!!!!!! Why stay with someone who DOES NOT love you??? Someone who causes you pain?? It's pathetic!! Not to mention insane. Get your life together. You need to respect yourself, or nobody else will either.Stand up for yourself!! Nobody loves a weak, spineless wimp....unless they want someone to abuse.You are asking to be treated like dirt. YOU are allowing it! Stop it! Toughen up girl!!

Dump the loser. He's using you for the free gifts.