My boy frnd dont response my mesgs. He said he dont have time to answer my stupid questions. this is hurting.?

I want to talk and he wantsto avoid??

Favorite Answer

maybe hes busy at the moment ..

perhaps you should give him some time to get whatever he's doing done..

and ask him your questions when he has the time to listen to you..

sometimes boys have other things to do.. and do not wish to be disturbed.. you'll only start to annoy him

The fact is that if he tries to avoid talking he evidently has no intention of clearing the matter or does not know how to face problems and hopes they'll blow over.

If you are continuously sending messages then perhaps he feels trapped, however telling you that he "does not have time to answer your stupid questions" is insulting he could have said "I'll reply later because I'm a bit busy" it also shows a total lack of respect towards you. Respect and love go hand in hand, so though it may hurt, my advice is that you drop him and find someone else who loves you the way you are and respects you, this relationship can only lead to you getting even more hurt.

Leave him. Simple as that unless you really are asking stupid questions.

don't ask stupid questions

DUMP HIS ***! He dosent love you any more if he says that.