Mercedes Benz.. still an old mans car?

What about BMW.. Still a boys toy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

BMW's average buyer age is much lower than Mbenz's but Mbenz is equally good. personally i'd go with BMW r audi..

• 1 decade ago

I don't know where you are from but I have never thought of a Mercedes Benz as a old man's car. Young and affluent people everywhere drive those, as well as BMW's.

So to answer your question directly...no, it is not an old man's car. If you can afford, hop in it and be proud.

BMW's a boy's toy? Hardly! German engineered cars are very worthy of their fame. It's an excellent machine and delivers quite the smooth ride.

• 4 years ago

in case you stress a Toyota and then a Lexus you rapidly see the Lexus is a Toyota with an L at the front. in reality fairly stupid human beings ought to each and each pay for a Lexus. also no one cares about them or thinks they are intense end. Infinity and Acura are are indoors of an similar boat. except for the front grill on the nice and cozy Lexus s extremely the SUV s is truly grotesque. Mercedes are all masterpieces of style and beautiful engineering and status. human beings word once you pull u in a stunning new Merc - it says something. imagine Ray Donovon rolling aroound in a lexus hahaha. some human beings enroll in this jap theory that they could take superb themes made by Germans and others and do them more beneficial valuable - per danger so yet they lack the contact and attraction and paintings it fairly is in contact. Even using a B type has a experience mutually as zooming down a u . s . highway - and no Lexus even their stunning lacks this.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hell benz is now in the kool class man where u been bmw will always be a boy toy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mercedes Benz was the favorite of Adolf Hitler who frequently gave them as gifts to his friends!!

• 1 decade ago

Well you goota be a rich old man or a rich boy so who cares?

• 1 decade ago

whoa man.

thats a good question.

i would say 0 degees as well.

you're a thinker!

• 1 decade ago

what are you say marcides benz is a really nice car and ............................ {spik}

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.