2 questions?

1st one . mr smith a lectures nows that the exam paper is going to leak.he calls a plumber can u tell me why? the first right answer with an answer of the second question wins.

2nd one. what do you say about my answers .see it in my profile.and rate it out of 5 .and have ur comment

1 more question.what do u get by reaching higher levels.best answer to be announced on 1st septembber please answer the questions for 10 points

• Favorite Answer

1st one - I don't know.

2nd one - I don't know about anybody else, but that's pretty impressive to me. Good on you! (And I'm not trying to be sarcastic either, sorry if it seems that way). And I don't know whether I can put a rating on it .. but I'll go with a 4.5

1st one. Don't care.

2nd one. I still don't care and I'm not going to see it in your profile.

Rate it? 0

BECAUSE HE'S DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK THAT A LEAKING PAPER CAN BE FIXED BY A PLUMBER AS HE DOES A LEAKING TAP

ARE YOU THE LECTURER OR THE PLUMBER ?

ENJOY THE PAPER

You're a moron... even at 10 years old. You need to lower your opinion of yourself to increase your self worth.