I have freckles around my nose. How can I get rid of them?

• Balu
    Favorite Answer

Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to Freckles/

http://geebal.blogspot.com/

Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:

Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/

Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dryskin

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/

Henna on hair/Splitends/

Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure

Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness

Makeup/Hair styles

http://geebal.blogspot.com/

Freckles are permanent. But to get rid of them temporarily, use a facial cream that will cover them. Try and stay out of the sun for long periods of time. Im not saying that you cant be in the sun, just not for like 6 or more a day. That could cause more freckles. But I suggest that you leave them because guys think they are cute. I have freckles and some guys think that they are cute. Love what you have and love what you will have.

• ?

I'm 32 and I still have freckles on my nose. They fade over time, but being out of the sun helps. So does foundation. Otherwise, a lot of guys think I'm very cute for having them.

Use a fade cream, like porcelana.

Personally I think it looks cute around the nose, but if it bothers you - use Porcelana and do not forget sunscreen all the time, since fading your skin does make it more prone to burning. Not to mention it will prevent more freckles.

If you are otherwise cute - freckles are pretty to many guys. Keep them and be happy. You can't remove them - but stay out of the sun (or use sunblock) to not get more.

There are many odd treatments for getting rid of freckles.

But, personally, I think that girls with freckles ( especially around their noses and cheeks ) are very hot and attractive.

I suggest you keep it you sexy mama!

;)

You can try covering up, with a light layer of foundation, but each time you go in the sun unprotected you will get them. I am Irish and get them because of my fair skin every summer, lol just deal with them and learn to appreciate the natural beauty you have.

OH, no, please don't. I just told my girlfriend, 2 days ago,, I swear, that this look is absolutely the most attractive, in my opinion. It balances Woman with Young Lady. Oh, it is so adorable, I am envious of you.

It is very "Ralph Lauren", or even "Sundance".

the look is as american as apple pie, and I would love to have this feature.

My girlfriend is sciotish, and she has them right across the bridge of her nose, and onto her face a little bit, and DAMN!! she is cute!!

You can have acid treatment - laser treatment or a painful skin graft. All work well however, the acid treatment can damage skin tissue.

remove the skin on your nose and grow new skin. you may want to consult a plastic surgeon.