cant figure her out?

I met her in san fran we both live in the city. she is russian we have been out 5 times we both have great jobs and seem to get along but she has not kissed me on lips so i figure she is one of those that just want nice dinners. but today she needed rice 2 airport when I dropped her off I said goodbye and started to walk away being tierd of only getting to kiss her cheeck.so then she starts to get the qviver lip and the misty look in eye when I didnt kiss her cheeck before leaving so I did I have never dated russian before so I dont know but i cant help think she just needs ride back from airport next week. I know if she were american and we dated 5 times no kiss way past time to move on! what do ypu think.

tyvm

i like her alot i just hope im not being played

she keeps turning cheeck I have tried

and i have told her how i feel

someone should know by second date if interested

Favorite Answer

She's a PLAYER....

Not all women want to get their leg over on the first date or second date. A kiss on the lips to her may mean a lot more than it obviously does to you. Some women have their heads screwed on right and don't want to rush into anything, even a kiss. If her lip quivered then you mean more to her than she does to you. The problem exists in your mind. So have a big talk with yourself and tell yourself to behave with some maturity because good things are worth waiting for.

that's funny hey I'm polish but I could say I'm from all over and the fact she's russian has nothing to do with not kissing you but she may be waiting untill YOU kiss her so just do it

u kissed her on cheeks right and she didn't bother i think she is treating u as a friend only. and does not thinks about u in any other way. so u should also treat her as a friend or ie u like her then u should tell her about this.

Move on! She no doubt will.

maybe she's a really nice girl though?

Either way,if you really like her,give it

another try,if you just want a booty call.then let her go.

Source(s): me

Maybe she is shy. If you don't like shy people with certain moral principles, then why do you keep going out with her and leading her on.

dont wait for her to make the move. you make it.

just do it

assert.. if she still refuses then... dump her....