im having problems with my yahoo messenger, keyboard problem?

recently, when im online in yahoo messenger, all the words that i type are changed, instead of typing g, it appeared d, and it only happen in yahoo messenger, it makes my online friends getting confused

Favorite Answer

It seems that your problem is related with any virus, or spyware

try cleaning with antivirus, and try to do it

try uninstalling yahoo, and reinstall it

I recommend you to use yahoo 8 version

PECAK. Problem Exists Chair And Keyboard

it is occurring to me additionally i don't be responsive to what is going on with messenger. It grew to become into high-quality as much as 3 month in the past yet somethis is inflicting those script blunders. when I sort i don't see the textual content fabric. What I had to do grew to become into set up an old version which suits. yet you don't get each and all of the plug ins like the hot one. desire you come across the answer out it is amazingly not elementary for specific.

Check key board in you control / check your dpi in display / systems tools / disk defrag / try character map good luck