EMAILSKIP asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Don't you just hate it when you prepare a great answer and then go to preview it and it's been "Removed"??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ash 7
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, it happened to me yesterday...cant they pre-warn us while we were happily typing?

i can understand that people change their minds sometimes. but cant yahoo put a icon and flashes it or (whatever method)? let us know!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes I hate it, so what I do is when I type in an answer I copy and paste it in notepad and then go to preview. If it appears then well and good, else if is does not appear then I answer it again and paste the answer back from the notepad.

This is not frustrating atleast :)

• wilder
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yeah i think of u r top to 3 quantity... yet Yahoo i think of have executed so, permitting us to have a double examine on all our solutions... yet i think of on the respond internet site they might supply a placed up button too alongwith preview... for individuals that experience aggravated with the preview undertaking... or for people who dont wanna double examine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hate it when I give an answer-submit it- only to discover someone beat me with the same answer. We always want to be first-don't we?

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That happened to me a couple days ago and I almost lost it. What a waste of my time.

• 1 decade ago

I hate that...or when you win best answer and then the question is removed.... :(

• 1 decade ago

Yes!!!!!! They shouldn't be here for poor suckers like us to answer in the first place!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

aren't you one humble piece of crap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yesssssssssssssssss yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar !!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.