could anyone tell me how can i unlock 'the cute knight' ending in the game cute knight game...?

if you prefer email me zrobie@interia.pl

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the cute knight ending is actually the partners ending. To do that, work up to doing some adventure in the dungeon. When you reach a certain experience level, you will be able to work in the library and talk to the librarian about your adventures. Follow her prompts and you will get this ending.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Start off in the library. Read all of the books. Work there either with the children or shelving books. Study fighting or magic. As soon as you are of a proper level, go to the dungeons. Go back and forth between the library, dungeons and school. STUDY ONLY MAGIC OR FIGHTING. Follow the prompts from the librarian. When she asks to join you, allow her and you will unlock the CUTE KNIGHT ending.

Also, if you save your game before hand, you can achieve at least two other endings with this setup. (depending on your level in the dungeons and what you study.)

• 1 decade ago

Cute Kinght ending is the partners ending. Just fight in the dungeons often while going to library to work at times. Agree to teach the librian how to fight and buy/give her a stick as weapon. Agree to take her as a partner when asked.

• iJomer
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

What system is the game for ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.