Ladies, you talk about us men having "communication problems", yet not one of you has spoke to me in a year...

Are women becoming more shallow than men? Love seems to be a dying emotion to you all. You're supposed to bring us up, not break us down. No wonder domestic abuse is on the rise.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well we r like that because we got tired of u men that hurt us and now it is our turn to put it back on u...whats the matter u men can dish it out but can't take it. and for the DOMESTIC ABUSE any man that has to put his hands on a women isn't a man.....

• 1 decade ago

Love seems to be a dying emotion not just because of women's attitude.. Sometimes other people make you cold and without emotions, it is easier that way to protect yourself from being hurt.. Hope that I will become like that one day if I survive pain I feel for one man who broke me down for good..

• marje
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

certainly an attempt to create a fictional fad that few picked up on and a ensuing attempt to bounce start up it. I enjoyed the action picture for the entertainment ingredient of it, somewhat the three-D effects, in spite of the shown fact that suggested, I doubt that i will ever order a burger and fries in Na'vi...and in addition to, I adventure challenge in talking my own language after somewhat a variety brews or photos, no longer to show some word that seems all vowels thrown into the bartender's blender...

• Heista
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Women talk but men dont bother to listen

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dont get it twisted no one deserves to get abused and communication well sometimes we don't want to hear or want to see the signs when things arent going right in hopes it goes away

• 1 decade ago

If not one has spoken to you in a year......perhaps the

key words here are "domestic abuse ! "

Source(s): experience
  • blank
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I beg.That's the way I get women to talk to me. I beg cry and plead pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

• 1 decade ago

you should not bother with women in that case and switch to men.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends on the women...

• 1 decade ago

hey dats not true..men have problems..yes!cause

men should have d 1st move..women are meant

to wait..go ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.