am i the only person here addicted to internet and yahoo etc...?? or is it that most of them are addicted too?

why do we get addicted to the internet..e.g yahoo answers, yahoo messenger, yahoo 360??? what makes us feel good when we are here in the cyberworld?

for what purpose do u log on to the net usually??

Favorite Answer

Welcome to the club! You are very true. Apart from doing my usual job, I am addicted to Yahoo! Answers. And Yahoo! Mail and so many other things. I think my addiction to Yahoo! Answers is very simple. The points! When ever I see the people in leader board, I feel like that I want to go for the same level. That’s why I browse back and forth in the categories and sees what questions that I can answer well are and what I can vote. Don’t you enjoy it? And of course, there are over 60 friends in my Yahoo Chat list too. This is something that none of us (let’s say e-citizens) can avoid. Now this is almost part of our life!

well i'm also addicted to internet and the whole yahoo company, 70% of my internet time which is huge i spend it on the YAHOOs, geocities,photos,answers,news, any thing related to yahoo, i think because we can transfer our self freely from one website to another without meeting people in person that's why i think we feel free to surf the net, and for yahoo well because it take care and widen it customers.... i think so...

I am addicted to Yahoo Answers and Yahoo games....not really Yahoo messenger but I go on it from time to time...and now I go on my yahoo mail account almost as much as my hotmail account.

hey ! dude makes u think tht ur the only 1 hooked to net .. didnt u here the news tht the americans do only 2 things i.e. tht is surfing net & work. so dont feel ur a frog in the pond

Sorry, I am not addicted to net. Only TV.