BG
Lv 4
BG asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, what 1 book, 1 music selection and 1 person would you take?

Only one of each!

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the encyclopedia in one volume,

history of rock and roll volume 1,

any hot girl would be ok

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The bible

Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, by the Beatles

and Keira Knightley

• 1 decade ago

Book - The "Earth's Children" series, 'cos I never get bored of reading it, such a good mixture of emotions in those books, and it is just 1 book, 'cos you can get all the books under 1 cover.

Music selection - Chilli Peppers - then I could have a bit of a jungle dance with....

Person - My darling boyfriend, 'cos it would just feel like one long holiday if he was there with me. And we'd populate the island in a few years!!!!

;-)

• 1 decade ago

1 Book=The Bible andThe Stand by Stephen King {sorry]

2.musc=Beatles The White Album

3.George Clooney

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Book - How to survive on a deserted island

Music - A mix of songs by Yanni, Kenny G and Kitaro.

Person - Jessica Alba

• 1 decade ago

lets see hmmm the book would have to be a bookk of Jim Morrisons Poetry, The music would probably be Janis Joplin, and the person would have to be most deffinitly my Boyfriend of 6 years!! that is what i would have take with me on a deserted isle.

• 1 decade ago

The AA Big book, Violent Femmes Blister in the sun Album, and the love of my life MY SON

• 1 decade ago

The complete works of Shakespeare, Luther Vandros' career collection, and Richard T. Jones.

Peace.

• me
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Book: The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. It's my favorite and I never get tired of it.

CD: "Phobia" by Breaking Benjamin. I am totally addicted to it right now.

Person: My hubby! He would help keep me sane.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would take the book "coming to our senses" by Jon Kabat-Zinn. I would bring music by Usher. And I would bring a hot guy with me!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.