BG
BG asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, what 1 book, 1 music selection and 1 person would you take?

Only one of each!

Favorite Answer

the encyclopedia in one volume,

history of rock and roll volume 1,

any hot girl would be ok

The bible

Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, by the Beatles

and Keira Knightley

Book - The "Earth's Children" series, 'cos I never get bored of reading it, such a good mixture of emotions in those books, and it is just 1 book, 'cos you can get all the books under 1 cover.

Music selection - Chilli Peppers - then I could have a bit of a jungle dance with....

Person - My darling boyfriend, 'cos it would just feel like one long holiday if he was there with me. And we'd populate the island in a few years!!!!

;-)

1 Book=The Bible andThe Stand by Stephen King {sorry]

2.musc=Beatles The White Album

3.George Clooney

Book - How to survive on a deserted island

Music - A mix of songs by Yanni, Kenny G and Kitaro.

Person - Jessica Alba

lets see hmmm the book would have to be a bookk of Jim Morrisons Poetry, The music would probably be Janis Joplin, and the person would have to be most deffinitly my Boyfriend of 6 years!! that is what i would have take with me on a deserted isle.

The AA Big book, Violent Femmes Blister in the sun Album, and the love of my life MY SON

The complete works of Shakespeare, Luther Vandros' career collection, and Richard T. Jones.

Peace.

• me

Book: The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. It's my favorite and I never get tired of it.

CD: "Phobia" by Breaking Benjamin. I am totally addicted to it right now.

Person: My hubby! He would help keep me sane.

I would take the book "coming to our senses" by Jon Kabat-Zinn. I would bring music by Usher. And I would bring a hot guy with me!