What´s the best program to build a homepage?

I´d like to make my own homepage. I tried it once with frontpage a long time ago but I stoped after a while because I was unsatified with the result and I also didn´t really know how to handle the prog.

Favorite Answer

why don't you try the geocities website, part of yahoo services, the geocities let you make a home page, and an entier website...

there is also other software you can use like macromedia dreamweaver, adobe golive

Actually frontpage express is the easiest one.

The other one you can use is Macromedia dreamweaver. It is similar to frontpage but has more options.

Hi

I use Xsitepro at

http://www.xsitepro.com/cmd.php?af=317618

It's not free but will save you many hours if you are struggling with web design, I downloaded many free programs but was not happy with the results as I struggle with updating the pages and images.

proboards All though you have to be thirteen or older, that or hmmmmmmhmmmmmmm

P.S. It is an entire website page but you have to build it.

Source(s): I have my own web page

Depends if you want to write code