What kind of man can leave his 2 month old son for good without even saying goodbye?

Favorite Answer

An escapist. He left his son, before there could be attachment enough to stop him from leaving. He was afraid of his responsibilities, he may be overwhelmed by the demands of life...and he escaped before his responsibilities really caught him.

Someone who had sex and did not want a baby...or someone who wanted a baby and was not mature enough to handle the responsibility...or someone who loves the baby but can not handle the woman that comes with the baby. I am surprized at how many women try and control a man with a child. I have seen many times when a woman is so angry and feeling so victimized in her own life that when she has a baby with someone, she tries to make the man being involved very complicated. I have always wanted to ask why when he does show up/show interest do you not accept that? They often use the visitation as an excuse to NAG about child suppport, the dad doing more etc. Now, maybe the guy is a total schmuck but has the nagging worked? Will more nagging work? I would use the court system to get what I can but make "visits" as pleasant as possible. If a woman does not do that, what kind of a mom is she?

A mentally or emotionally immature person. It might be good for you and the baby that he is gone now as he won't hurt you. You will be feeling the pain for a while maybe, but the baby will not know after a month or so. I hope everything turns around from here.

Well, you said in your other question that he didn't say good-by to you either.

As Judge Judy would say, "YOU picked him and chose to have a baby with him!"

Obviosly he wasn't ready to be a husband and father and chose to bale. For you and the baby, it's probably for the best. I feel so sorry for you, but you need to find a "real" man, not a child. You don't need to be raising two babies.

A loser, a coward and a man, no, sorry, not a man, someone with no conscience. You're better off without him and so is your child.

A real piece of ****!!!! I'm sorry for you and baby, but maybe it's better for both of u for a better and wonderful life without a such element to bother u.!!! Good Luck and BE STRONG...

A man that you are better off without.

First of all sweetie dats not a man dats a sorry azz male.

The most despicable sort, and a lot of people today are of such low character.

A deadbeat dad who id like to kick his as*