Do U.S. hospitals still employ Filipino nurses?

y'know...despite the negative issues...

Favorite Answer

They do employ all nurses with skills, not just Filipinos.

By the way, why do all Filipinos pursue nothing but Nursing careers?.. Am just curious. I have known many, many Filipino girls and all went to a vocational schools for nursing.

• hape

i'll respond to a minimum of a few of your questions. there are one of those recruiting businesses that manage for nursing jobs in the U.S. they are frequently depending in united statesa. yet have representatives in the Philippines, or who holiday there in quite some situations. Is it simple? No, yet more beneficial accessible than getting the following (the U.S.) after marriage or for a visit. The recruiters I aspect out are good at filling in and filing the mandatory varieties. i'm not sensible how lengthy it takes. i have self assurance that varies, counting on how vast a nursing scarcity there is the following. It takes 9 months, so I listen, to get a visa on your new spouse or fiancee. Canada is definitely more beneficial accessible. i don't recognize which u . s . ought to least puzzling. i ought to propose operating with the nursing college from which the nurse graduated. They likely have strains on the approach and probably on recruiters.

I don't know anything about negative issues. My husband was in the VA Hospital here in FL, and there were 3 Filipino nurses working in his section. They were all very nice.

i see them all the time

if u have the right credentials i wouldnt see why not