guess what! today i failed my driing test exam!?

god iam an idiot my life has been nothing but a ful of failure

iama failure my life is **** no matter how hard i try i just keep on failing at everything, school, EVERYTHING!!! I SUCK!

MAYBE I SHOLD END IT ALL why iam i here inj the world anyway iam useless nobody needs me!

Favorite Answer

youre not an idiot or a failure!!!! right now it just seems as if everything is going wrong - try to think positive and try to focus. i didnt pass my drivers test the first time either but i got another chance and passed - its a great feeling!! i want you to have that feeling as well - youre an important person and loved please remember that ok. take gentle care

Hey, I was 22 before I took my driver's test and I failed it the first time. I am neither an idiot or a failure but I sure felt like it . . . I mean I failed the Utah driver's test. It's so easy and let's face it, Utah isn't known for having the greatest drivers. Just try again. Practice more, you were probably just nervous.

Well, my cousin failed it 3 times before he finally passed...

Never give up, learn from your mistakes. And, your family and friends still need you. In life, there's no such thing as failure, only learning experiences.

Stop catostrophizing everthing already! There is more to you than just a stupid test!

Suicide hotlines: 1-800-784-2433 and 1-800-273-talk/