can anyone tell me what love is?

• Wolfie
    Favorite Answer

There is no real answer to this question but what I have learned of what love is to me and that is the word LOVE itself holds the answer.......

(L)isten: and validate them by hearing and empathizing.

(O)verlook: their minor character flaws as they will overlook yours.

(V)alue: who they are and what they mean to you.

(E)xpress: how you love them not just with words but with actions.

• slick

Love is the two hour phone call were you said a lot and still said nothing the smile on your face when you hear her voice on the other end of the line ,the grimace as you hang up knowing you wont hear her voice for another day. its the smile you have for no other reason than you remember her face in a moment of madness.

Its the kiss she gave you that you have to return its the sweat in your palms as you wait for her its everything and anything its a fantastic feeling when its working fine and it can be the end of the world if it over or not working at all. it my friend is love the strongest Emotion a person can muster it is a mystery and it is also as simple as well I love her

Source(s): WHO KNOWS WHAT IT IS IT JUST IS

Love is putting anothers needs before your own. It is a totally unselfish relationship with another person.

Everything that we see is made out of Love.

love is commitment ,one on one, not interested in others, enjoying each other totally-but giving each other space too be their own person I could go on but --its want you decide it is

A blade of grass !

- strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties

- attraction based on sexual desire

Source(s): www.m-w.com

it's my belief that if you can explain love, you're not in it.

to know it you have to feel it