jk j asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

If someone held a gun to your family and said they were going to shoot them if you didn't change ur religon -

what would u do?

Favorite Answer

We all live in the USA in the USA and I'm thankful yeah.

Back to your question....that'd be hard. If I can tell them who to shoot first yeah. I'd say shoot my dad because he's an idiot and abusive and well that'd be hard honestly.

I believe in Jesus Christ and if I deny him to save my life or others I will go to hell. I hope that you don't get malacious answers saying what the hell that won't happen to me cuz I live in the USA!

Is religion the belief in God,or just the rules associated with that belief. we are naive to think that out of all the religions that believe in God only ours is the right religion.Therefore if I was a Catholic and was told I had to change to a Babtist or a Muslim I would not be denying my belief in God and therefore change I would.

I would look to my family and apologize to them knowing that they would understand and forgive me, and then I would hold my head up high and announce that I was a Christian and I always will be. You deny God then you might as well take the gun to your own head, because both sins are unforgivable in the eyes of God.

My son and I are Catholic. I would give my life for God. But I would beg that he let my son go because he is just a child and hasn't lived life yet. But if the killer wouldn't let my son go I would hold my son and close my eyes and pray.

• N3WJL

I wouldn't deny my God, I would leave it in His hands to have His will done and to guide the bullet from my gun to other guys head.

I would tell them that I would change and then when they left I would move to a free country

I wont change it because I know God will take care of my family.

Change it!!!!

If you didn't beleive in the religion you wouldn't keep it up.

I'd let them shoot me before they shot my family.

• kimht

change religion

and wait for the next story

Sh!t, I'd change my religion faster than a Mexican changing countries.