guys and friends?

my best friends hate this guy because he played a horrible trick on one of my friends and i've gotten over it but they haven't. but he is my friend and exactly like my brother wat do i do

• Favorite Answer

from ur question i think even if that guy is like ur brother he may have some bad behaviour....if u r really close to him make him good and tell ur friends abt him..and make them feel he has changed.......i think so......but it depends on the situations....so do carefuly.....if my answer satisfies u or not pls give me a feed back

Source(s): my mind
  • ?

I have a best friend exactly like him...!we are friends for a long time...and i love him very much!!!If he didn't do anything to you then don't bother

That you call a friend...or you can tell him don't play trick on your friend...and tell your friend taht he is your friend...thats all you need to do.

Tell them to loosen up

nothing..time will solve the problems,...