Is David Beckham lucky to have Victoria Beckham or vice versa?

Favorite Answer

they're made for each other... and I don't mean that as a compliment

• ^^

Victoria is lucky to have David Beckham since he makes most of the money.

They're both lucky to have each other. Victoria is lucky to have David because of his money and his status and all those little bits and David is lucky to have such a pretty woman, a mother for his kids and she was talented back in the days.

Bit of both now, I think David is lucky his wife has stuck with him and i think they are both lucky to have each other to continue with 'brand Beckham'

• Ya-sai

I remember the days when Spice was known around the world but no one had heard of Beckham. When they started going out, that's when the world knew of his existence. She made him famous

• Vice versa. After all, a hamhock is just a big ole bone.

vice versa

Yiyita95 said it perfectly. Those two are a perfect match. It scares me that impressionable teens admire them. They couldn't put an intelligent sentence together between the two of them.

i think so victoria is very lucky 2 have david becham.

I think they're BOTH Gorgeous and lucky to have eachother

both unlucky now. but well, they used to be both lucky. when they were a bit younger u know. too old now...