I'm trying to find out if im pregnant before taking a test. So how would i know if I am?

It was about three times that I was about to throw up but it with back down and i don't know why is that telling me that i meant be pregnant plus I got to see if i get my period this month. God be sending me signs about pregnancy threw my dream. and My boyfriend Dad had a dream and it had a fish in it and he say that mean somebody is pregnant. Please Help me.

Favorite Answer

There really is no way to know till you take a test. You sound like you really want to be pregnant so you have to understand that many times your body will produce symptoms that you will begin to think of as being pregnant.

Before I missed a period I had cramps and I had extremely sore breasts, even though I never have cramps until the day I start my period it still never clicked with me that I might be pregnant. All peoples bodies are the different. I would just wait until you can test and good luck

You need to take a test. If you want to be pregnant you can make yourself think you are having the signs of it so take a test!!!!

If you get morning sickness soon. Thats a sure sign!!!

you just need to go take the test or go to the doctor.

ummmmmmmmmmm