I found out that every man I try to date wants the priority of trying to have sex with me?

and it gives me the feeling that what all men wants is sex before love.this has made me to start avoiding men.please advice

Favorite Answer

Fix your priorities (sex or no sex) and search for accordingly.

congratulations - you must be a really hot looking mama! No disrespect intended. Some women do affect us that way. Enjoy it while you can. Just learn how to control the opposite sex -dont make your self miserable by avoiding relationships. Become the master of it - but dont over do it. This phase doesnt last always.

I have a 90-day rule. No sex before then. You can tell a lot about a guy by how he reacts to that. However, I haven't had many dates lately, so maybe I'm not the best-qualified person to answer this question.

• ng

avoid seclude spot, dark alley, alone with him when dating, dress properly don't expose too much that turn your man on easily. Thinking of sex is man instinct but 'dream' n actually wanted to do it is totally different, may you find a better guy some day !

That;'s because you didn't date me...

The sex drive is a primal instinct. It takes a special man to overcome it until the time is right. Keep looking and don't let those sex-crazy idiots wear you down.

it's just not now-- even when your married and toting a wedding band on your finger they still hit on you and wanting to have sex--its the way guys think -money, sex ,sex, sex and then marriage, then more sex --while other guys are hitting on you because you are married, you know that one is loving you for you, not as a conquest - coquest areour best form of love ,before marriage

y du think all men r hipocrates ...y should'nt it be all the men u hav dated ,past r false choices .,,probably urnt that slut to predict a good soulmate ..so,things are going wrong on your side ,your kind of behaviour will lead to relevent conclusion ..so change your attitude first..so as you can fetch your better ways

Would you buy a USED car with out test driving it...further more without a warranty.... hope I didn't hit you too hard

stop dating dirtbags stop putting out and get some therapy because you keep dating the same type of guy who will only vicimize you

Unfortunately if you are cute the little head drives the big head.