If I lose my toddler in the supermarket, I am a bad parent. (t or f)?

Favorite Answer

false i try to lose mine all the time but that bloody woman at the desk keeps making me have them back.... only joking there kids they allways walk off

If you lose your toddler in the supermarket, you must be fully

occupied in your mind on something far greater than taking

care of your child at that moment. However, that does not

mean you're a bad parent, but it may cause you some anxiety.

No, of course not, Toddlers are crazy little critters who run around with energizer batteries all day without control. Unless you left your kid in the freezer section on accident while taking out the "hungry John" dinner meals then No, i don't think that makes you a bad parent. People rarely ever consider how unstoppable toddlers are and hard to keep track of. As long you feel bad for what happened i think you're a good parent.

Irresponsible and you shouldn't be allowed to have children. NO parent in their right minds would let a toddler roam around a supermarket not restrained in the shopping cart with a security belt. I'm sorry you are a BAD parent!!

you get a big True from me. DCFS needs to be notified about you!!!

Theres a real simply way to get your toddler to stick not run away. Go into a supermarket when your toddler wanders away. Wait till he starts crying his eyes out. He'll never run away again. Yeah you're a terrible parent. You should have eyes in the back of your head. always watch your toddler.

depends if ur intention was to REALLY LOSE the toddler u r a bad parent.

But if you will bring ur toddler in a crowded place like that, shouldn't it right to be more careful and somehow keep an eye on him. Our time now is unpredictable. anything can happen, u'll never know what accident can struck u.

no you are not a bad parent just a normal one. as a mother of three i can sympathise with you supermarkets and children are a very stressfull mix lol so dont give yourself a hard time, give yourself a pat on the back that you managed to survive that crisis because there will be more to come.

Just because he or she runs off, doesn't mean to say your whole career as a parent is terrible.

If they manage to get out of the supermarket, and into the car park, well...

No your not a bad parent just have a bad kid...just kidding...things like that happen all the time and your not the first to lose a child somewhere and wont be the last. Perk up love.

I got lost in a supermarket as a kid. Lol I had forgotten all about it till I read this question.

false,it happens to evryone at some stage

i once lost my son in a department store i was running around freaking out screaming his name all the staff were looking too

i found him in the shop window with his arm round the dummy displaying the clothes asking it do you get bored with shopping too? wanna play ?

never laughed so much in my life but now i make him hold my hand at all times and dont take my eyes off him for a second